This unit of competency provides you with the nationally recognised skills you need to conduct roller operations.
- Conducting pre start checks prior to commencing operations and shut down procedures on completion of operations.
- Carrying out vehicle refuelling requirements and procedures.
- Driving and operating the equipment to site conditions.
- Applying safe work practices and identifying and reporting all potential hazards, risks and environmental issues.
- Applying problem solving and troubleshooting techniques.
- Applying operating techniques for levelling and compacting.
- Selecting and using the required tools and equipment.
- Working safely around other machines and personnel.
- Safe parking and securing of equipment.
- Compacting materials to pattern and density.
- Sealing and finishing.
- The removal and fitting of at least one attachment.
Duration of Course
The course duration is approximately 3-4 days but it can be dependant on previous experience and class knowledge.
Availability and Pricing
For Pricing and availability call Guy for more information 0422 293 454
Verification of Competencies
We can also do VOC courses for all Roller Training.
You won’t find a training experience like those offered by Civil Skill Assessment Service anywhere else. Each of our trainers have over 30 years hands on experience in the field