Skid Steer Loader (Bobcat) Training
This qualification provides you with the nationally recognised skills you need to operate a Skid Steer Loader with an engine capacity over 2 litres.
- Conducting pre-start checks prior to commencing operations and shut down procedures on completion of operations.
- Carrying out Skid Steer refuelling requirements and procedures.
- Driving and operating the equipment to site conditions.
- Applying safe work practices and identifying and reporting all potential hazards, risks and environmental issues.
- Applying problem solving and troubleshooting techniques.
- Applying levelling techniques.
- Selecting and using the required tools and equipment.
- Working safely around other machines and personnel.
- Safely parking and securing equipment.
- Applying methods of changing machine attachments.
Duration of Course
The course duration is approximately 3 days but it can be dependant on previous experience and class knowledge.
Availability and Pricing
For Pricing and availability call Guy for more information 0422 293 454
Verification of Competencies
We can also do VOC courses for all Skid Steer Training.
You won’t find a training experience like those offered by Civil Skill Assessment Service anywhere else. Each of our trainers have over 30 years hands on experience in the field