This system of competency covers the skills required to prepare and run a dozer to meet minimum training and assessment requirements for the purposes of certification.
- Planning the work for the prevailing working conditions
- Utilising the controls and operating systems to handle the operation of the equipment
- Finding the load and recognising the load features
- Safely moving the load
- Keeping track of the controls
- Preventing, shutting down and protecting the equipment after the conclusion of operation
- Course Result: At the conclusion of the course you will get a Work environment Health & Safety Ticket and a Statement of Achievement that is a recognised Australia wide.
Duration of Course
The maximum length for the course is 5 days but may be completed faster depending on class size and competencies.
Availability and Pricing
For Pricing and availability call Guy for more information 0422 293 454
Verification of Competencies
We can also do VOC courses for all Dozer Training.
You won’t find a training experience like those offered by Civil Skill Assessment Service anywhere else. Each of our trainers have over 30 years hands on experience in the field